09 June 2011

Product: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler.


Rating: 4.5 out of 5.

Loveeeee loveeeeee loveeeeeee this eyelash curler! Definitely the best I've ever tried! Normally, when I curl my eyelashes, they'll fall back down after like an hour but when I use my Shu Uemura eyelash curler they actually do stay curled. Obviously they'll be straight again after some time but you can always re-curl them, right? However, these eyelash curlers are really pricey but I definitely think that they're worth investing in. According to an RMK sales assistant, you can purchase these on Ebay at a ridiculous price so yeah, if you're interested, check them out on there. Apparently, she got hers for like £3 whereas the RRP is around £20. Shu Uemura sell these in gold too but there weren't any at the counter when I went. Oh well.

Ohhhh and one great tip for eyelash curling! Heat them up with a hairdryer and your eyelashes will definitely stay curled for much longer! I guess you could always opt for a heated eyelash curler but personally I don't like the idea of using one of them. However, heated eyelash curlers are suppose to give that natural effect...I guess it's all down to personal preferences.


:)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment