21 June 2011

Product: Simple Soothing Facial Toner.


Rating: 2.5 out of 5.

This product didn't really do much for my skin, but I guess it is "soothing" to some extent. Therefore, it might be a good product for those with sensitive skin, especially as it's 100% alcohol free. It is a good toner if you are one of them lucky people who don't suffer from acne or any other skin problems but if you do have skin problems, this product might not be much help.



Loving this song!
Their Mandarin is soooooo much better than mine! I should be ashamed of myself! :P
Ohhh and you might realise that I've changed my profile song. :) It's the Korean version of a Chinese song called "Zhi xiao hai you ni." And yes, it's by Super Junior M.
The Korean vibes are definitely getting stronger! ;)


FASHION FAUX PAS. Yes I know. What do you expect? I was working. ;)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment