01 October 2014

Review: RMK Cleansing Balm!



It's been a while since I was last on the blogging front! Haha. It's time to get back into the swing of things now!

I have finally used up this tub of RMK cleansing balm. I would definitely say it's a product worth investing in as you can get so many uses out of it. It has a pleasant rose scent which makes the whole make up removing process feel less of a chore. Like all RMK products, the ingredients used within this product are all natural. This has always been one of the reasons why RMK has become one of my favourite skincare brands over the years. 

Normally, I would use an eye make up remover to remove any mascara/eyeliner and then go over my face with some facial wipes. Therefore, I use the RMK cleansing balm as a final step in the make up removing process. The product is great for getting rid off any foundation that the wipes may not have been able to remove, and it leaves the skin feeling soft. The RMK cleansing balm is a product that I would recommend to others, and certainly one that I may repurchase in the near future.



XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment