07 May 2014

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion.

Why is it that I always fall ill during the busiest periods of my life? Why? I really do have the world's worst immune system...ever. It's a sad story.

Anyway...let's get back to the topic...



Recently I've been using this body lotion. I have never used any of Aveeno's products until now. For its price, I'm quite impressed. I do feel that it has improved the texture of my skin and I like how it isn't strongly fragranced like many other body creams/lotions. It states that it is fragrance free but there is still a slight fragrance, but don't worry, you'll barely notice it! It definitely keeps the skin moisturised and overall is a good, affordable product.



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh lovely ~ I also like products without too strong of a fragrance, I'll check this out looks interesting !!


    Thanks!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete