26 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum.


Yes, I am the typical Chinese girl with REALLY short eyelashes! It's so annoying because no matter what mascara I use, my eyelashes still remain short and straight!

I bought this product a long time ago when I was shopping in Malaysia but never really did a review on it so I thought why not do one today! It is a lot more affordable compared to a lot of other eyelash enhancing serums than I have currently seen in drugstores.

When I first used the product, I was really excited to see what kind of results I would get! Unfortunately, my eyelashes have not grown. Whilst using this product, I did however feel that my eyelashes were "stronger" but I felt that more eyelashes were falling out than usual. I'm not quite sure whether that was part of the renewal process but I got worried so I soon stopped using the serum.

I wouldn't say that I regret buying L'Oreal's renewal lash serum as I'm always looking forward to trying new things. However, it's one of those products that you sometimes forget to use and end up putting aside. You're supposed to use such items continuously but I just got way too lazy! I ended up using it whenever I remembered to or felt like doing so!

Rating: 3 out of 5.

www.facebook.com/gameifungpage

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment