28 February 2014

TMI Tag!

Instead of doing this in video format, I'll do it on here! ;)

So here we go with the TMI tag...

1: What are you wearing? A white t-shirt and black leggings.
2: Ever been in love? It depends on what you call "love."
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4: How tall are you? 171/172 cm.
5: How much do you weigh? Now, that's a secret. Haha.
6: Any tattoos? No.
7: Any piercings? My ears are pierced.
8: OTP? I can't think of one!
9: Favorite show? I like "Kang Xi Lai Le" and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
10: Favorite bands? Super Junior! 
11: Something you miss? The past.
12: Favorite song? At the moment I am addicted to GEM'S "Pao Muo."
13: How old are you? 21.
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind-hearted.
16: Favorite Quote? "Life goes on."
17: Favorite actor? Lee Min Ho.
18: Favorite color? Pink.
19: Loud music or soft? Soft.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To bed. Haha.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I'm not wearing make-up...just under half an hour?
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Not a proper physical fight, no.
24: Turn on? When a guy acts like a real gentleman.
25: Turn off? I can't stand it when guys grow their nails!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I've not officially joined Youtube...yet.
27: Fears? Losing.
28: Last thing that made you cry? A TV drama.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I can't remember.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? N/A.
31: Last book you read? I haven't read in a while! Haha! 
32: The book you’re currently reading? I don't have the time to read anything! :P
33: Last show you watched? Kang Xi Lai Le.
34: Last person you talked to? My dad.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mother!
36: Favorite food? Salt and pepper chips.
37: Place you want to visit? Seoul!
38: Last place you were? My bedroom.
39: Do you have a crush? Siwon Choi and Lee Min Ho. ;)
40: Last time you kissed someone? 2 weeks ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play?? I used to play the piano.
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? My watch.
45: Last sport you played? Swimming.
46: Last song you sang? GEM's "Pao Muo."
47: Favorite chat up line? I don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it? N/A.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This afternoon.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever sees this blog post!





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment