14 January 2012

Review: Clean & Clear Oil Control Film.

OMG I can't tell you how KNACKERED I am! I've BARELY slept for the past few days, thanks to all the assignments. Whoever came up with the idea of assignments is GAY GAY GAY!

Anyway, it's time to do a quick product review...something that I haven't done in a long time. :P




This is probably the best oil blotting "paper" that I have ever used...so far! Love it love it love it! It's such a shame how they don't sell them in the UK. I had to get mine online and waitttt for them. :( However it was definitely worth the wait. UK drugstores should start importing these! I'm actually not sure why they don't sell these over here as we already have most Clean and Clear products? Hmmmm don't get it.
My cousin introduced me to the product when I was on my hols and I have loved it ever since. I like how it does not leave any residue on your face, unlike some other oil blotting papers, I think oil blotting film is definitely a lot more effective than oil blotting paper. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future! :)))
A MUST TRY product!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment