03 January 2012

BE NICE!

This topic has been on my mind for a while so thought I'd just let it out. :)

I SERIOUSLY don't get why people are so mean to one another...when there's no reason for them to be. You've not done anything to them...they've not done anything to you...so keep it that way?
I want to use Weibo as an example. For those who aren't oriental probably won't know what Weibo is...but yeah, it's a social networking site...one way of putting it is that it's the Chinese version of Twitter...but with a few more functions. I swear I'm always getting weird comments off people on there! They're either really snide comments, or perverted/dirty. It's just UNNECESSARY. I think it's quite funny how people who don't even know you think that they have the right to judge you...I'm sorry but you simply don't. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but have some people never heard of the saying "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL." Some people need to learn that quote. It might help them live longer! I think it's even funnier when most of the people on there are of your own race! To be honest, you should be nice to everyone...not just your own race but you would have thought that if you were the same "colour" as them, they'd be nice. That is obviously not the case. I bet some people just do it for attention which is kind of stupid because you're going to just get reported and blocked...so don't waste your time, and definitely don't waste mine either. I'm sorry but I'm not taking crap from anyone and I do not need horrible comments all over my profile. It would be much appreciated.

We've all been taught to be nice to everyone that we meet but that most certainly does not include using/taking advantage of others.
A lot of you probably feel the same, but I swear like half of the people I know only talk to me when they NEED me...Helloooooo, I'm a human being just like yourself, I ain't some toy that you just pick up when it's playtime, and then throw away when it's hometime. I'm needed when I need to replace someone else's place...I'm needed when something needs to be asked...I'm needed when something needs to be bought...basically, I'm needed when I'm needed. I also find it pretty funny how some people don't even make the effort to pretend that they're not using me. It's just way too obvious...and they think that they can get away with it. Well do you know what, one day you're going to have a taste of your own medicine!
Okay, everyone needs help at some point in their life but it would be nice if you could talk to me on other occasions and not just when you need to borrow something or whatever. I AIN'T AN ITEM.

It's so annoying how people are always taking advantage of others. I see it all the time...and I've experienced it...and trust me, it isn't a nice feeling. There's always going to be that one person who will take advantage of you. That's just life. I'm sorry but you have to give as well as take. It isn't fair if you just keep on giving, nor is it fair if you just keep on taking...
It would be nice if people could just stop being so horrible to those who are less likely to stand up for themselves...and if you're one of these people, it's time to get off your bum and SAY SOMETHING. Don't just sit there and take it. Obviously you might have to at times, for example, if the opponent is your manager or whatever but still, don't let them push you too far. Everyone has their barriers! So keep them up!

At the end of the day, no one needs all this nastiness so it would be nice if everyone could just get on with each other. There's going to be that occasion when you're going to have some sort of argument/fight because at the end of the day, we all have different personalities and there will be clashes. The best thing to do is just stay out of each other's way if that is the case...but then if you've been pushed too far, it's time to stand up and back yourself up!
BE NICE. It isn't that hard really...


If you really can't be nice then just keep your distance, and keep your lips SEALED.




xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just random pass by, I feel for you. Alot of people who takes advantage of each other these days =.= i think is part of life in the real world. learn to protect urself and everything should be fine :) about the comments on weibo, just ignore them, they waste time to leave negative comments, you dont need to waste time to look at them :p

    life is short, make it useful while you can :)

    ReplyDelete