27 January 2012

ROARRRRR!

The year of the DRAGON has just begun and I would like to wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! :)))
Hope everyone had an amazing time catching up with their family and friends! I certainly did! It was lovely being able to see everyone again. And to the non-Chinese lot, I hope you all had an amazing week too, doing whatever you like doing! :) 
I hope everyone got lots of red packets and ate lots of good food! The amount of food I've been eating lately is unbelievable!! It's kind of scary how BIG my appetite is. :/
Anyway, it's a new "year" so it's time for a new start!!
Make the most of it everyone!
Hope you all have a year filled with lots of love and laughter!

Last but not least, GUNG HEI FATT CHOI!
SAN LIN FAI LOCK!
SAN THAI GEEN HONG!

Now in Mando...
GONG XI FA CAI!
XIN NIAN KUAI LE!
SHEN TI JIAN KANG!
;P




(Course I had to add this in! ;P SIMPLY AMAZING! <3333333)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment