01 January 2012

Au revoir 2011...Bonjour 2012!

OMG can't believe how fast 2011 has gone! Where did time go?! O.O
Anyway, hope 2011 treated each and every one of you well...and hopefully 2012 will treat us all even better! :)))

How did 2011 go for everyone?
2011 wasn't too bad for me I guess...if I'm appreciative. Haha. It wasn't an amazing year, but it wasn't too bad either. :) I got into second year of uni...*PHEW*...parents finally let me go clubbing...got to go to Paris in the summer hols...Yeah, life wasn't TOO bad I guess. Haha. Maybe it was a bit on the boring side but hey, life can't be interesting everyday...not unless you're a celeb or some rich dude.

Does anyone have any new year resolutions written down? :)
I can't actually be bothered to write mine down so I think I'll just type them here. Hehee.

1. MUST WORK HARDER AT UNI. This is a must must must! I can't actually tell you how lazy I have been with education these days. I swear I kind of gave education up after year 10. I used to be sooooo keen but these days, I'm like a completely different person. :/ And trust me, it isn't a good thing. Need to find that motivation from somewhere and QUICKLY as I have loads of assignments to do...And time's running out! :////

2. EAT LESS. God knows why I have been so obsessed with food these days! I swear it has something to do with one of my uni friends! She's such a bad influence when it comes to food! Haha she's going to kill me if she sees this! You know I'm only joking Tingles! ;PPPP

3. PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY APPEARANCE. I have been soooo lazy when it comes to doing facials and cleansing my face every single night blah blah blah...:/ It's not that I don't care about my face, it's just that I simply can't be bothered at times. As soon as I get home I just want to knock out. :P Who the heck wants to cleanse/tone/moisturise their face at midnight?! That would be the last thing on a woman's mind. :PPP Oh, and when I say "pay more attention to my appearance" I also mean that I should dieting but that's kind of included in point 2. ;)

4. SPEND LESS. I've not been shopping as much as I used to strangely, probably because I don't have as much time to? But yeah, I still end up spending quite a bit as I'm always out when I'm at uni and I can never be bothered to make pack lunches so my uni friends and I just tend to eat out 24/7...hence why I have put on soooo much weight in the past year! :/

5. CLEAN MY ROOM. This has been like a mission impossible for me. I said I'd do it like a few years ago and until this very moment, my room is still a TIP. I can't even get into it. That's how bad it is! Hopefully, it'll be sparkling clean soon...;) However, those assignments of mine are top priority at the moment as deadlines are looming upon us. *Sighs*

6. LESS DRAMAS. LESS TV. LESS YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Haha as many of my close friends know, I'm addicted to Taiwanese/Hong Kong/Korean dramas/talk shows. I have to watch at least one episode of Kang Xi Lai Le every single day. :P And I usually go overboard and watch even more and more...and before I know it, it's already time for bed which means that I would have spent the whole doing absolutely no uni work whatsoever. The only uni work that gets done is the uni work that gets done at uni. Mwahahaa. Something definitely needs to be done here...

7. DO MORE EXERCISE. Everyone around me keeps on telling me to do more exercise! It's something that is constantly on my mind but never gets done. Haha. I just don't know where to start to be honest...Do I take up some kind of aerobic classes? Or do I go to the gym? Or do I simply jog around the estate and shake a few moves in my backyard? Advice anyone?

8. (Right, this is going to be my last new year resolution. Need to hurry up so I can get this blog post posted and go to bed. It's already 3am. ://// MAJOR PANDA EYES.)
BE A BETTER PERSON. Inside and out. Don't think it'll happen but I'll try my very "best."

Anyway, those are my new year resolutions...the list could be endless but as I don't have all the time in the world I'm going to leave it there.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
HOPE 2012 TREATS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WELL! I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU ALL GREAT FORTUNE AND GREAT SUCCESS!
BEST OF LUCK MES AMIES! :))))



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment