07 August 2011

JULY FAVOURITES!!!

Hellooooo peeps! I'm back off my hols! Had a great time with the girlies...so yeah, it's time to catch up with the blogging and all that jizz. Currently half dead as I haven't slept much for the past week or so, so yeah, excuse any spelling mistakes. :P

FAVOURITE DRAMA:


It's CITY HUNTER of course! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Just finished watching the last two episodes and OMG I still can't believe that the prosecutor died! He was actually pretty hot. :P But Obviously, I still prefer my Lee Min Ho! Mwahahaa. It was soooo sad though! Nearly cried my eyes out! :'( *Sobs* They should have let him and his ex-wife get back together again. Oh well, it's only a drama right? :')

FAVOURITE MALE CELEBRITY:


Obviously I have to put LeeHom first! :P But for THIS month, I'll have to put down Lee Min Ho first! How did I not realise how HOTTT he was before?! :O He's GORGGGGGEEEEEOUSSSS. YUM YUM. And omg he can sing! :O Never knew that until the other week when my mum showed me a video of him singing! JUST HOT HOT HOT! :P

FAVOURITE FEMALE CELEBRITY:


Again, it's PARK MIN YOUNG! A.K.A. KIM NA NA! :)
Love the name "Kim Na Na!" Wouldn't it be cool to call your daughter Na Na? It sounds adorableeee. <3 Park Min Young is such a good actress! Wasn't expecting her to be that good! She's tooooo cute! Especially when she laughs!! Hopefully, we'll be able to see her and Lee Min Ho in another drama together! *Fingers crossed* These two definitely make a REALLY good couple! :)

FAVOURITE FOOD:



Been eating loadssss of ice-cream lately! :) Miam Miam! Went to Haagen Dazs a few times whilst we were in Paris and omg the ice-cream there is sooo heavenly! Definitely worth the money! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM! Apparently, it's limited edition though. :( I think they should sell them in the supermarkets...so that IIIIIII can buy them! Hehe!

FAVOURITE SKINCARE PRODUCT:


OXY SPOT TREATMENT GEL!
:)

I've been through a few tubes already and I'm loving this product. I actually feel that it does calm down my spots. It doesn't make miracles happen but at least it does something, right? I remember buying this a few years back and I saw it in the "Skincare for men" section but who cares? At least it works...well kind of does. :P

FAVOURITE PERFUME:


CKIN2U for her! :D
I loveee this perfume...Been using it quite often lately. Personally, I don't think it's too expensive for a designer perfume...well compared to some of the others it isn't...However, the smell is pretty strong so it's not one for all.

FAVOURITE MAKE UP PRODUCT:


RMK LIPSTICK IN ORANGE BEIGE (10)! <3 This isn't really a colour that I would usually go for but the RMK saleswoman managed to persuade me into getting it! I love how they make your lips stand out, but not too much, if you get what I mean...and if you're kinda like me, who's too scared to wear bright red lipstick, this might be the one for you! ;) FAVOURITE CITY:




Well it didn't take a genius to work that one out seeing as I've just got back from this beautiful city! :P
I'll save the details for later!

FAVOURITE IPHONE APP:


Photoshake! :)
This is a pretty cool app! It's great for combining your piccies! :D However, you have to pay for this app. :( But it's worth the price! Well I think it is! :D


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment