14 February 2014

Review: Creme de La Mer - The Tonic!


Soooo...I decided to go all out and treat my skin to some Creme de La Mer toner! The toner smells lovely and is gentle on the skin! The bottle lasted me for around two months and during this period, I noticed that my skin felt softer than usual. I've always had a problem with choosing toners as there are so many on the market and a lot of them seem to contain a lot of alcohol, which my skin does not like.

The packaging is kept nice and simple here, but recently the brand has changed the packaging of quite a few of its products (it looks better)!

I would say that this toner is suitable for most skin types. If you have really oily skin, I would suggest using the oil absorbing tonic instead as the tonic tends to be more moisturising and therefore, it might be too much for those who have very oily skin. However, you could try using a lighter moisturiser if you want to use the tonic (that is if you have oily skin).

This toner is definitely a good product, however, do not expect it to control those breakouts. It simply tones the skin and gives it a healthy glow.

My skin seemed to like the tonic and it is definitely a product I would consider repurchasing. The only downside to it is its high price tag! I guess looking after your skin comes at a high cost!

Rating: 4 out of 5.



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. La mer cream

    ReplyDelete