19 June 2011

TVB Drama: My Sister of Eternal Flower (花花世界花家姐).


Rating: 3 out of 5.

Yick Yick! Jui Jui! Loveeee these two! Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh are two of my favourite TVB actors/actresses! :) Oh, and may I add, I've actually seen Charmaine in person! I actually have her autograph but I've kind of lost it. OOPS.

Anyways, back to reviewing...I only watched this drama because these two were in it! I have to admit, the storyline isn't that great but it does have its interesting parts and the fact that Raymond and Charmaine are both in it certainly helps the ratings! Raymond Lam...*Drrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooolssssss* HAHA.
I also thought that the ending was kind of rushed, just like with other TVB dramas. :( TVB definitely need to consider making their endings slightly longer so that it doesn't seem like a one hour job. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed watching this drama.



Oh my, people are actually selling "Pig Pig Jui!" Someone get me one! ;)
Loving the theme song! It's sung by Raymond Lam! <3



There's no such thing as perfection.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment