14 April 2014

Review: Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield BB Complete.






I bought this product a long time ago, when I went to Thailand, as make up brands tend to vary their product ranges from country to country, it was not available in the UK. As far as I was concerned, it was only for sale in Asia. I remember seeing some make up artist mentioning the product (or something very similar) when I was watching a TV show, so when I saw the product in the airport, I just had to buy it.

I have used the product quite a lot of times yet I still have a lot left, so you definitely get your money's worth. I like how there is such a high SPF (50 PA+++), however, I think that it is this factor that makes the skin look quite oily. I have oily/combination skin so I definitely do not need to look any more oilier than I already do. 

This Lancome "BB cream" has a unique, but pleasant scent. However, when you've applied it to the entire face, you may notice that your skin looks rather white. No matter how long you rub it in for, your skin colour will still look a little strange initially. You need to give the product some time for it to sink in to the skin, for it to match your skin colour.

I would say that the coverage is okay. After all, it is a BB cream so if you're looking for something with high coverage, then this may not be for you. This is one of them products that you would choose to wear when you want to avoid using heavy foundations i.e. during summer.

I'm not quite sure why, but in the past, when I've used this on a frequent basis, I feel as if I break out more often than usual. Personally I was quite disappointed with the product as Lancome are well known for their good make up products. However, we must remember that everybody's skin is different so just because it doesn't work as well on my skin, doesn't mean that that'll be the case for everyone else.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment