19 July 2014

Hand Pack!



I have been through several packets now. It's always nice to pamper yourself every now and then. Ok, I'm not going to lie and say that these hand packs work miracles but they're definitely comforting to use. There's a lot of product in the gloves and it has a pleasant scent. My hands always feel softer after using them but obviously, the effects aren't that long lasting. The best way to keep your hands feeling soft is to use a decent hand cream on a daily basis! You can still use your phone/ipad whilst using this hand treatment which is definitely a bonus. I hate having to sit still and not being able to move when I'm "pampering" myself. All in all, I quite like this product and will continue to purchase in the future. This hand pack can be bought at Home Bargains if you're interested!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment