07 July 2014

June Favourites 2014!

I haven't done a favourites' post in a very long timeeeee! So why not do one now?




I was looking for a substitute for my foundation for the summer and stumbled across this one. I like the finish that it gives and it feels quite light on the skin. I would say that it is quite similar to the all mighty Vitalumiere Aqua. However, the coverage is lighter but I think it's acceptable. I love how it doesn't look too heavy on my skin!




Yes, I am still obsessed with this scent! This has definitely become one of my favourite perfumes of all time! Now, that is a bold statement! 




I didn't quite know whether to buy this at first or not. I certainly don't regret buying it. I haven't had it for that long so I can't say that I've seen any significant results but I do like it so far. I think it's a great invention and is so much more hygienic than having to use a facial brush. It would be nice if Foreo could provide a plug with the product so we could charge it in a normal socket though!




I've been loving this drama! It's been a while since TVB have come out with a decent series! I love Nancy Wu's character! Her acting has definitely gone up a level! I hope that her and Bosco end up together (towards the end of the drama) but I'm pretty sure they won't! 





Sorry about the quality of the picture by the way!
I bought this kimono for my holiday and I love it! It's just so easy to wear and it's great for summer! I think I need another kimono in my life.


Siwon Choi



My human favourite, Mr. Choi Si Won! Yes, I was crazy enough to go all the way down to London just for a glimpse of Siwon! Haha. I knew he was in Paris for the Audi event but I had no idea that he was coming to London for the Jimmy Choo event until my friend told me! So of course we had to do what crazy ELFs do and chase after him. Actually, we were very reserved compared to other fangirls. I kind of regret being so quiet! His charm was overpowering. I froze completely when I saw him! So did my bestie!




This iPhone application has become rather popular recently! I'm in love with it! Even someone who's rubbish at filming like myself can make amazing videos with the filters and soundtracks that are available on this application. Come and follow me @GaMeiFung! 


Barcelona


The weather was amazing in Barcelona! I love that place. The people over there seemed nice overall and it's definitely a place I would recommend visiting! It was a blast! I wish we could have stayed longer.




I love my travalo! It's great for travelling around and for your handbag. I used to have a different atomiser but it came apart. This one is definitely better as you only have to take the cap off your perfume and pump the perfume into your atomiser, like how you would pump air into a football. It's very convenient!

Hope you've all had a wonderful June! I definitely did!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment