04 July 2014

L'Occitane Daily Use Shampoo - with Organic Verbena Extract!


This is probably the second shampoo I have tried from L'Occitane. I have used a few of their products and I have liked them. I initially went into the store looking for a different shampoo but they didn't have it, so I ended up getting this one instead. According to the sales assistant, this shampoo is good for those with oily hair. First of all, I think the packaging is cute. I like how it has a see-through bottle so you can see how much is left, unlike many shampoo bottles. It has a citrus scent which I quite like. The consistency of the shampoo is very different to your typical shampoo. I would say that it is quite runny/watery which I think is great. It makes lathering so much easier. It is a good shampoo for daily use, but I wouldn't say that it has helped with my oily hair. However, it isn't bad for a shampoo and does leave my hair feeling soft. I have enjoyed using it.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment