10 June 2011

TVB drama: 点解阿Sir系阿Sir (Yes Sir, No sir).

As a lot of you know, I'm just a little addicted to dramas! :P That includes TVB dramas! So here's a short review...;)


Rating: 4 out of 5.

Personally, I thought it was a pretty good drama! I just kept on wanting to watch more and more and more. In a way it isn't your typical TVB drama but in a way it is. You'll get what I mean when you watch it for yourself. I love how they hired some of the best TVB actors/actresses for this drama: Tavia, Moses, Ron and Linda! :) However, it is a shame how the ending was kind of rushed. In my opinion, the ending was too short and it would have been nice to see a couple to actually be together, properly. I soooo wanted Ron and Tavia to be together! Haha. I've always thought that them two make a lovely on screen couple! Nevertheless, it's a drama definitely worth watching and I'd definitely recommend it to those who haven't seen it.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment