16 June 2011

Product: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliant.


Rating: 3.5 out of 5.

I actually managed to get through a whole bottle of this! However, that was only because I didn't want to waste it! Haha. In my opinion, it's a fairly good toner. After using it for a few days, I actually felt that it was doing something. It was good for getting rid off spots that had dried up but there would still be a slight scar on your face from where the spot was. It felt refreshing but at times, it did feel a bit too strong for my face and sometimes, my face would actually sting. This is definitely not a product for you if you have sensitive skin however if you have normal skin, it might just work for you.




This song brings back memories!
I'm not sure whether any of you lot have seen a Taiwanese drama called "Lavender"...but anyway, it's the theme song for it. It was the first Taiwanese drama that I had ever seen!
:)



LET'S FACE THE WORLD...ALONE.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment