16 May 2014

Molton Brown Purifying Grapeseed Anti-Oxidant Shower Gel.



I've always seen Molton Brown around in shops but I never really made the effort to check out their product ranges. I received this as a gift and I was excited to try it out. I was very pleased with the product. It has a pleasant aroma, and if I had to describe it in words, I would say that this shower gel smells like men, but in a good way! I did feel a difference in the texture of my skin after using this and so, I have decided to try out more of Molton Brown's products. Unfortunately, I have tried to purchase this again but no matter where I go, I just can't seem to find this particular one. As far as I am concerned, the brand must have stopped producing this shower gel. However there are many other types of body washes which they currently sell so I would definitely recommend checking them out. It is kind of luxurious for a shower gel but it makes having a shower a pleasant experience! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment