13 May 2014

Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick.




I think this was my first Bobbi Brown product...ever. I was looking for a concealer and I somehow came across this one. I got it in the shade 3.5 (warm beige) which is very close to my skin colour. I like how it is easy to work with because of its creamy consistency. It feels very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you with dry patches. However, it isn't long lasting. I guess that is why it is referred to as a "touch up stick." I love how it's so small which makes it easy to carry around in your make up bag/handbag. I would use it all over my face, including any blemishes, and even on my under eye area, although it was suggested that it shouldn't be used on that area. It's okay to be rebellious every now and then. I did buy another stick after using this but somehow it has disappeared and I cannot seem to relocate it. Overall, it's a nice product as it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin but its lasting power can be a slight problem.

You can purchase the Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick here, at Debenhams!

Want to see my daily updates? Follow me on Instagram!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment