06 May 2015

Beauty Empties #6!



L'occitane Cherry Princess Shower Cream
I was given this for Christmas! And I finally got round to using it! It smells really good. I would definitely recommend it! Leaves the skin feeling soft!



Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant
This has become one of my holy grail products over the past year! This deodorant is the bomb.


Oilatum Intensive Anti-dandruff Shampoo
I have used Oilatum's treatment shampoos for many years now. It really has helped with my dandruff, and with controlling it. 


Kerastase Bain Divalent Shampoo
My hair is extremely picky when it comes to shampoos. Therefore, I never know which ones to go for. However, my hair seems to get on with this Kerastase one! I am still currently using this. As it is a balancing shampoo I would only recommend it to those with oily hair, like myself!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment