07 July 2011

Product: Ultima II Essentials Immediate Rescue Stick.






Rating: 2 out of 5.

I bought this when I went to Hong Kong last summer. Actually, I bought two. I was in some shop (it was kind of like the Hong Kong version of Boots) and I was just browsing around and ended up walking into the Ultima II counter. I had never heard of the brand before going to Hong Kong so I was curious and apparently, it's a French brand. It's meant to be a more up market brand so I thought I'd have a look around and the lady introduced this to my cousin and I. I remember her telling us how it's really good at getting rid off spots FASTTT and that it helps get rid off blackheads TOO. Of course I was tempted. I was that tempted that I had to buy two! It was mainly because they don't sell these in the UK so I was worried that I'd run out.
I think it cost me around £20 for just one. Yeah, it's rather dear for a spot stick but it does last for ages. I've still got loads left! That's probably because I barely use it!
It smells nice but it didn't help me get rid off my spots/blackheads. I was really disappointed as the saleswomen at the shop made it sound soooooooooooo good! I feel like I've just wasted £40 for nothing!
I've tried this product so many times but it just doesn't do anything for my skin. I keep going back to it and I just keep on being disappointed so I just stopped using it. However, I need to find some way of using it all up! I don't want to just throw it away. To be honest, I don't even know where it is, never mind use it! Haha. Oh well, I'll find it sometime.

Has anyone else tried anything from this brand? :)


Leeee Minnnn Hoooooo!! <333333 Why are you soooooooo cuteeee for?! *Pinches cheeks*


xxx

1 comment:

  1. when i get a pimple and don't want it to get bigger, i will pop it and use this right after. It will close the pore and my pimple area will look a lot better the next day.

    ReplyDelete