19 July 2011

LEGAL. PART II.

Aren't we cool?! ;P

Vain vain vain. MWAHAHAHAAA. Love you really.

Sally: How does it feel to be short eh?

The Ring 2.

Would have bought you a proper birthday cake boing boing but I was stuck at home for like half of the week. :( Oh and by the way, your present is on its way. ;P

Sally's brother, Kelvin. :) A.K.A. Little G. Haha.

Yeah, it was meant to be a creamy colour like the one on the right.

Laurie...camera shy?! Neverrrr! :P

SMILEEEEE.

Happy Birthday Bum Bum!! *BEAR HUG*

My great photography.

On the phone to her boyfriend....again. :P



My feet smell nice. ;)

Me: Sarah, give me a piggyback too!
Sarah: Errr do you want to kill me?!
Me: =="

SALLY SO, I HOPE THAT ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE!
MAY THIS YEAR BE YOUR BEST EVER!
LOVE YOU LOTS BUM BUM!
<3

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment