23 June 2016

Beauty Empties #8!

Hello hello! I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged! Trying to get back on the blogging front!

Here are some recent beauty empties I've been using...






The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel

Every time I use this scent it reminds me of my holiday in Malaysia. Only because I was in Malaysia when I first used this range from the Body Shop. Don't you just love how scents can be attached to memories?




RMK Skintuner Smoother Moist in Chocolate Mint

This was part of a set that I got from RMK. It actually smells like mint chocolate which I like. However, they only do this in a travel size. This is not in their permanent range of products so be quick if you want to get your hands on it!




Bioderma Make-up Removing Micelle Solution

This product is really good for taking make up off! And it doesn't irritate my skin. However, I cannot take my waterproof mascara off with this.




L'Oreal Absolute Make-up Remover

This still remains my favourite eye and lip make up remover. Holy grail product.


Ok, that's all for today...more posts coming your way! Also, please excuse the poor (iPhone) quality pictures. I still cannot locate my camera charger unfortunately. Hope you all don't mind! Happy reading! And have a lovely day!




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment