13 June 2013

When a Man Loves...

I haven't been watching many Korean dramas lately but as soon as I heard that Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung were going to be in one, I knew I just had to watch it. Coincidentally, the male lead of My Princess, was paired up with the female lead of Fashion King, and vice versa. Has anyone watched Kim Tae Hee's new drama yet?

This drama is simply about a man who has had a rough childhood, and falls in love with someone who is much younger than him. A love square appears which makes everything more complicated.

One GOOD LOOKING cast! :D

Good acting!

A bit of eye candy for you all! Haha!

I must admit that there were quite a few parts of the drama that I did skip as I only wanted to watch Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung. However, I must say that the second male and female lead (Yeon Woo-Jin and Chae Jung-Ahn) acted well. May I just say that Chae Jung-Ahn is really pretty! I loved her outfits and style throughout this drama...Classy and chic! Overall, the drama had an interesting story line and it was pleasant to watch. I would say that the drama had a happy ending but I would have liked to see more of Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung towards the end of the drama.

Are there any Korean dramas that you would recommend?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment