03 August 2013

E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo!


I've always been a big fan of the Oilatum treatment shampoo but I just can't seem to find it ANYWHERE, which is slightly annoying me! I've looked for it in so many supermarkets/shops but it's nowhere to be seen. I wonder whether they've just stopped producing it. Anyway, I decided to give this shampoo a try instead to see if it was any good. I would say that it does the job and reduces dandruff. I wouldn't say it completely gets rid off it but it certainly does help. Also, I like how it is perfume free. However it does have a particular smell to it, but it doesn't bother me. One thing I've also realised is that it takes more than a normal shampoo to lather up and rinse out. Apart from that, this shampoo is actually not too bad. I would say it's worth a try.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment