20 September 2011

Product: Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat.

ABSOLUTELY KNACKERED at the moment! Had like 5-6 hours sleep and I look like a big fat panda! *Cries* All thanks to that induction session. =="

Anyway...back to the main purpose of this blog post...


Rating: 4 out of 5!

I'm liking this! I love 2 in 1 products! :P Because I'm lazy like that! Haha. Sally Hansen's products are actually pretty good overall. I would actually recommend this product as it does the job nicely but I wouldn't quite say that it "strengthens" your nails...However, that might just be me having really weak nails. :( The problem with such nail varnishes is that they get gloopy after a bit so yeah, you'll need to invest in a nail varnish thinner, which I currently need. All in all, this product is actually worth checking out...in my opinion. :)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment